(c) Cultural/Educational Exchange Programme for PhD courses : Five Seats
Last date to apply: 30th June 2020
The Government of India under the aegis of the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is offering five scholarships to Spanish Nationals within the framework of the Cultural Exchange Programme/Educational Exchange Programme for pursuing PhD doctoral courses. The applicants should be within the age of 18-30 (relaxable up to age 45 years) years for being eligible for this scholarship. The Scholarship being offered is Without Air Fare.
Applicants are requested to log onto "Admissions to Alumni" (A2A), the Scholarship Portal developed by ICCR at http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/ This portal contains all the relevant information for the applicants including details of all State Universities, Central Universities and Institutes, colleges affiliated with them, courses available, availability of hostels, applications guidelines, eligibility criteria and other relevant information for helping the applicants in decision-making while applying for the academic courses of their preference.
Please carefully note the following:
- Applications should be submitted latest by 30th June 2020 through the online application mechanism.
- Applications should be complete in every detail. Kindly read the guidelines on the portal.
- Short-listed candidates will have to appear for an English Proficiency Exam conducted at the Embassy of India (Avenida Pio XII, 30, Madrid) in first week of July 2020.
- Applicants are advised to go through the courses offered by the Universities carefully before finally submitting the application form. http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/
- ICCR does not award scholarship for MBBS/BDS courses and Casual Research/Diplomas/Short-term courses.
- Students will have to mandatorily stay in the hostel in the first year of their study (subject to availability).
- Applicant must produce a medical fitness certificate from the recognized hospital in the prescribed format available with the online application form.
- Students applying for M.Phil/Doctoral/Post-Doctoral courses should submit a synopsis along with the application.
- An applicant should have studied mathematics, physics and chemistry at Higher Secondary level to be eligible for admission to science/engineering courses
- Submission of application form does not guarantee confirmed admission.
- Indian Universities/ Educational institutions are autonomous and independent bodies and have their own eligibility criteria on the basis of which they confirm admissions.
- Detailed Guidelines are available at:
- Instructions for Applicants:
ICCR Scholarship Application Portal: http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/
For any further queries, interested students should contact the Culture and Academics Section of the Embassy of India in Madrid by email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org