The Government of India under the aegis of the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is offering hundred global slots of scholarships under ICCR Scholarship Scheme for Music and Dance. The applicants should be within the age of 18-30 years for being eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants are requested to log onto "Admissions to Alumni" (A2A), the Scholarship Portal developed by ICCR at http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/ This portal contains all the relevant information for the applicants including details of all State Universities, Central Universities and Institutes, colleges affiliated with them, courses available, availability of hostels, applications guidelines, eligibility criteria and other relevant information for helping the applicants in decision-making while applying for the academic courses of their preference.
Please carefully note the following:
1. Applications should be submitted latest by 20th January 2020 through the online application mechanism.
2. Applications should be complete in every detail. Kindly read the guidelines on the portal.
3. Short-listed candidates will have to appear for an English Proficiency Exam conducted at the Embassy of India (Avenida Pio XII, 30, Madrid) in first week of February 2020.
4. Applicants are advised to go through the courses offered by the Universities carefully before finally submitting the application form. List of Universities and gurus is available at ICCR Website www.iccr.gov.in
5. Applicant must produce a medical fitness certificate from the recognized hospital in the prescribed format available with the online application form.
6. Students will have to mandatorily stay in the hostel in the first year of their study (subject to availability).
7. Submission of application form does not guarantee confirmed admission.
8. Indian Universities/ Educational institutions are autonomous and independent bodies and have their own eligibility criteria on the basis of which they confirm admissions.
Detailed Guidelines are available at:
For instructions for Applicants:
For FAQ´s, kindly refer to the link below:
For information on Financial Terms and Conditions, please refer to link below:
ICCR Scholarship Application Portal: http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/