The Indo- Pacific, greater role played by Portugal and Spain in India -European Union relations and reopening trade negotiations were the highlights of the webinar organised by Real Elcano Institute
- Dammu Ravi, Secretary, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- Francisco André, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Portugal.
- Carmen Cano, Deputy Director General for South and East Asia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Spain.
- Rubén Campos, Senior Research Fellow, Elcano Royal Institute.
- Harsh V. Pant, Head of the Strategic Studies Programme, Observer Research Foundation.
- Constantino Xavier, Fellow, Foreign Policy and Security, Centre for Social and Economic Progress.
- Moderator: Mario Esteban, Senior Analyst, Elcano Royal Institute.